Actual Window Manager is an efficient and reliable software utility designed to function as a feature-rich and comprehensive window manager, offering numerous customization options. Since Windows is an operating system designed to offer multitasking capabilities, it’s not uncommon that while you have several applications opened along with other Explorer windows, your computer screen can get overcrowded quite fast and can really affect your workflow.
Actual Window Manager is an application that goes under the structure of the operating system and provides revised and additional functions for controlling opened windows. Immediately after you launch the application you get to see that a series of new buttons appear in the title bar of the window or application that is opened. If you have a lack of work-space on the desktop, use virtual desktops included in Actual Window Manager. This tool allows you to create the desired number on virtual desktops and increase your work-space. Hotkeys is the tool of professionals, and Actual Window Manager supports them in full. Most of program functions can be activated via hotkey, and you can customize the key combinations at will. Moreover, you will be able to add your own hotkeys for some window operations. Gamer will appreciate several features of Actual Window Manager that were developed specifically for enhancing multi-monitor gaming experience, making it more attractive and convenient. The divider allows you to split the entire large desktop or each monitor into several non-intersecting areas (tiles). If you place a window into one of such tiles, the window will expand up to tile’s borders only. You can create as many custom tile layouts as you need and activate them on the fly, as circumstances require. Mirroring is a special function that allows observing a certain window, monitor or a custom part of desktop in a separate window on another monitor.
- Clipboard Manager: Improves Windows clipboard functionality.
- Desktop Divider: Allows you to split the entire large desktop or each monitor into several tiles.
- File Folders: Improves Windows folders navigation adding two additional title buttons.
- Individual Settings For Each Window: Allows you to set individual settings for desired Window.
- Multiple Monitors: Improves your multi-monitor environment by adding additional taskbars.
- Additional Title Buttons: Adds additional buttons, such as minimize to tray, roll up, etc, to the title bar.
- Virtual Desktops: Allows you to use unlimited number of virtual desktops on one or several monitors.