Google Earth Pro lets you fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean. You can explore rich geographical content, save your toured places, and share with others.
See global changes with decades of historic imagery:
If you’ve ever wondered how your neighborhood has changed throughout time, Google Earth now gives you access to the past. With a simple click, check out suburban sprawl, melting ice caps, coastal erosion, and more.
Dive beneath the surface of the ocean:
In the new ocean layer, you can plunge all the way to the floor of the sea, view exclusive content from partners like BBC and National Geographic, and explore 3D shipwrecks like the Titanic.
Track and share your paths with others:
Take Placemarks a step further and record a free-form tour in Google Earth. Simply turn on the touring feature, press record, and see the world. You can even add a soundtrack or narration to personalize the journey.
- Explore rich geographical content.
- Zoom from outer space to street level.
- Search for business locations.
- Visualize your GPS tracks and share with others.
- Fly around cities (or the entire world) in 3D.
- Go back in time with historical imagery.
- Dive beneath the surface of the ocean.
- Compute distances and areas using measurement tools.
- Use Movie Maker to produce media collateral.
- Print high-resolution images for presentations and reports.
- Import large vector image files to quickly map GIS data.
- Map addresses with the Spreadsheet Importer.
|Download Google Earth Pro|