EditPlus – A text editor, HTML editor, PHP editor, Java editor and Hex Viewer for Windows. While it can serve as a good Notepad replacement, it also offers many powerful features for Web page authors and programmers.
EditPlus is a full-featured text editor that can also play the role of an advanced HTML editor. Thus it is able not only to replace Notepad, but it can also assist designers and programmers in their new projects. The interface might trick you into believing that you’re actually dealing with a much more advanced tool, but the whole look was made to assist you while taking advantage of its great features. The main window includes a file browser to help you open text documents on the fly, while the document content is displayed on the right side. It also has some stats usually found in text editors and they include the current line and column. Leaving the basic text editing tools aside, EditPlus comes with URL highlighting, syntax, word and brace highlighting, as well as with a fully customizable user interface, just to be sure it will perfectly fit your needs. EditPlus supports not only text and HTML documents, but also Java, PHP, Perl, XML, CSS, Ruby, Python and many others, so it can be really useful while coding. There’s also a preview in browser function to allow you to see the changes on the fly. In addition, it boasts auto completion, word wrap, file encoding, a clipboard monitor, as well as a log file watcher and auto indent.
Overall, EditPlus Text Editor is a pretty decent utility that can successfully replace the old Notepad. It comes with a strong feature set and is well suited for both novice and expert users, as it can edit simple text files or write complex code in one of the supported programming languages.
- Seamless web browser for previewing the content of your HTML document or Java applet without leaving the editor. Browser window also has common browser commands so you can browse Internet web sites as well as local HTML files.
- FTP (also sftp and FTPS) feature for uploading your local files to FTP server or for editing remote files directly.
- Highlights URL and e-mail addresses in normal text files and lets you activate them with a single keystroke (F8) or ‘Ctrl + double-click’.
- The Hex Viewer allows you to display current file in Hex mode. You can switch back and forth between normal editing window and the Hex Viewer with one command.
- EditPlus supports fast and convenient code folding feature based on line indentation. You can hide or display lines of code with its indent levels.
- The HTML Toolbar allows you to insert common HTML tags quickly and easily. It also supports useful tools such as HTML Color Picker, Character Picker, Table Generator and Object Picker.
- The Document Selector offers quick mouse access to all document windows currently loaded. Much faster than selecting on Window menu or pressing Ctrl+Tab key multiple times.
- EditPlus supports user-defined tools, help files and keystroke recording files. The output of tool execution can be captured in the Output Window, so that you can double-click the error line to automatically load the file and locate the cursor to that line.
- Auto completion is a time-saving feature which changes a short abbreviation into a complete string. It supports Perl and C/C++ by default. Also, you can create your own auto completion file to support other programming languages.
Clip text window:
- The clip text window is collection of text clips for quick and easy access. You can easily customize them, and you can also create your own clip text file.
- Document template offers a quick start when you create a new document.
- Line number, ruler, column selection, powerful search and replace, multiple undo/redo, spell checker, customizable keyboard shortcuts, and more.
Title:- ES-Computing EditPlus 5.1 Build 1828 (x86+x64)
File Size:- 4.08 MB
Requirements:- Windows (All Versions)
|Download ES-Computing EditPlus 5.1 Build 1828 (x86+x64) + Key|